Communications & Office Manager
The incumbent manages and implements the overall communications strategy of the church and coordinates the day-to-day management of the church front office for staff, members, and visitors.
Position Status: Full Time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and implement the church’s overall communications strategy – print and electronic – including the weekly Sunday worship bulletin, monthly newsletter, weekly email announcements, social media presence, website content and promotion, church-wide electronic correspondence, special bulletins, church directory, and more.
- Maintain website, church calendar, and assist in scheduling building usage;
- Provide office and administrative support to the pastors, church staff, Session, lay ministry and team leaders;
- Coordinate volunteer support for office and directed church activities;
- Oversee office function and office equipment and supplies;
- Provide a welcoming presence in the church office for congregation members and visitors.
Benefits: Outstanding benefits include: Fully-paid family health insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield); fully paid employer pension plan; fully paid death and disability insurance; optional 403(b) retirement plan; 10 days paid annual vacation; paid sick leave; 12 annual paid holidays.
Resumes and inquiries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.