|Further research by Baird Smith, our resident architectural historian (and a former principal and director of preservation for Quinn Evans | Architects) will provide a new conjectural view of our first meeting house. This first brick building was destroyed by fire in 1835 and replaced by our current building in 1837.
Meeting House Night at Nationals Park
Global Missions Sunday Tasting
Jul 201907/08/2019 - 07/12/2019
Vacation Bible School