|The staff and worship ministry are conducting an outdoor vesper service in the Presbyterian Cemetery (see directions from the Meeting House below) and limited to the first 40 people to sign up. It will be short (around 30 minutes), led by staff members, and will not involve congregational singing or responses. Masks and six-foot spacing between households will be required. We ask that you bring your own camp chairs or blanket to sit on. Children are allowed, but you will need for them to maintain proper distancing from others.
Directions from the Meeting House at 323 S. Fairfax St.:
- Go north a half block to Duke St.
- Turn left (west) on Duke St. and continue to Henry St. (U.S. 1 South).
- Turn left (south) on Henry St., then proceed to Wilkes St.
- Turn right (west) on Wilkes St. and continue to Hamilton Ln., the last intersection before Wilkes St. Ends at the Alexandria National Cemetery.
- A white sign at the intersection points in the direction of the Presbyterian Cemetery.
- Turn left (south) on Hamilton Ln. and continue a short distance to the main entrance (the southernmost of two gates through the wrought-iron fence surrounding the cemetery), then turn right.
Race and Christianity (Four-Sunday Series)
Midweek Connections: Principalities and Powers: A Theology of Social Structures
Bible Study: "Looking Into the Lectionary"