|For those who signed up for our four-week neighborhood Lenten study groups and need logistical information, or for those wanting to check on potential openings to participate, please contact Noelle Castin.
Since the beginnings of the early church, small group gatherings have provided Christians the opportunity to strengthen their relationships with God and others. Please join us for a four-week neighborhood Lenten study beginning the week of March 10. Current neighborhood small group offerings:
- Wednesdays (March 13, 20, and 27, and April 3), 7 p.m.
- Co-Leaders—Laura Campbell & Eric Johnson
- Fellowship Hall
- Childcare provided
- Tuesdays (March 12, 19, and 26, and April 2), 7:30 p.m.
- Hosts—Margo & Larry Williams (22301)
- Leader—Linda Lanam
Down the Parkway
- Wednesdays (March 13, 20, and 27, and April 3), 10 a.m.
- Hosts—Olivia & Mitch Michener (22309)
- Leader—Susan Grandy
Create your own user feedback survey
Meeting House Night at Nationals Park
Global Missions Sunday Tasting
Jul 201907/08/2019 - 07/12/2019
Vacation Bible School